Download Flexibility Theme
You can download Flexibility 3 by clicking this monstrous button below. But did I really need to tell you that?
Flexibility used to require registration for download, but I’m no longer requiring it. You will need to register in order to post on the forums however.
Installing the Theme
- In WordPress go into your Appearance options and select Themes.
- In WP 3.0+ click on the tab at the top of the page that says ‘Install Themes’. In WP 2.9.2 and lower, click the Add New button at the top of the page.
- Then click the Upload link and browse to the flexibility3.zip file you downloaded.
- Click the Install Now button and the theme will upload.
- When upload is complete, click the Activate link and Flexibility 3 will be installed and you will have a new options panel under the Appearance tab called Flexibility3 Theme Options. That is where you can access the theme customization options.